Chrysanthemum Terrace by Jay Chou 菊花台 周杰伦
Translated by 赵彦春 Zhao Yanchun
你的泪光 柔弱中带伤
Your tears shine on,sorrow thereamong.
惨白的月弯弯 勾住过往Pale, pale, the moon hooks the going and the gone.
夜太漫长 凝结成了霜.Tonight too long,
turns into frost, shone.
是谁在阁楼上 冰冷地绝望
Who is on the rail, a hopeless frozen one.
雨轻轻弹 朱红色的窗
Rain patters down,
the scarlet sill’u pon.
我一生在纸上 被风吹乱
On paper I live long, by wind undone.
梦在远方 化成一缕香
My dream’s far gone, into balm drawn.
随风飘散 你的模样
How you look is blown anon.
菊花残 满地伤
Daisies hurt on the ground,
你的笑容已泛黄
your smile is over there drowned.
花落人断肠 我心事静静淌 Petals falling down, my feeling flows along.
北风乱 夜未央
North wind soughs;night draws on.
你的影子剪不断
Your shadow can’t be off shorn
徒留我孤单在湖面 成双I am left alone on the lake…one in one.
花 已向晚
飘落了灿烂
Flowers at dusk ;all glamour’s off gone.
凋谢的世道上
命运不堪
Fallen is the world now ; I become none
愁 莫渡江
秋心拆两半
Sad, no ferry, my heart’s by halves torn
怕你上不了岸 一辈子摇晃I fear you can’t make it, swaying for life long
谁 的江山
马蹄声狂乱
Who does command? The hoofs rumble on
我一身的戎装呼啸沧桑
Armed I am all over, the soughing sound
天 微微亮你轻声地叹
Now it’s morning, so lightly you mourn
一夜惆怅 如此委婉
How sad I feel, o night so long.
